Sniff!
The dreaded Sinus is back with a vengeance!
Especially bad with cold and dusty areas.
I was ok in my own baby i.
I was ok walking in nie (ie. open space)
I was NOT OK in the airconditioned LT.
I was NOT OK in the FREEZING tutorial room.
I was ok walking in school.
I was NOT OK in Beethoven Room.
So conclusion:
YJBAND look @ this>> ur room is dusty!!!
u know what to do!!
Especially bad with cold and dusty areas.
I was ok in my own baby i.
I was ok walking in nie (ie. open space)
I was NOT OK in the airconditioned LT.
I was NOT OK in the FREEZING tutorial room.
I was ok walking in school.
I was NOT OK in Beethoven Room.
So conclusion:
YJBAND look @ this>> ur room is dusty!!!
u know what to do!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home