静话论

一杯咖啡。一段故事。一人的绝症。

2/27/2007

Evening Sun

Couldn't escape to anywhere, and thought of this haven.
Lucky it wasn't too far as i wasn't in the right state to even steer the wheel. There were more people and cars than expected, but at least, there was a quiet spot.

Before stopping the engine, Kiss Goodbye came on the stereo. There's totally no relevance, but it's hard not to lift the barrier. Turned the volume up and i wished that time had stalled. The phone duplicated with its version of Kiss Goodbye and the doubling up was too weak to be heard. It was just not the time.

I stalled till the evening sun came to me.
I could see the sprinklers in the far green golf course under the spilling sunset.
It was all too much for me.

I know im not a super woman.
I know i cannot do everything.
but at this moment, i just need some breeze and inner silence.
Gawd, help me get past this difficult time.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/3/07 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seletar reservoir? i used to escape to there too... it's a good place to go when you need to be by yourself.

    btw, u ok?

     
  • At 4/3/07 9:56 PM, Blogger J|nGLeZz said…

    niz>> yishun damn .. i mean dam lor.

    yeah... i hope.
    thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home