Goodnight.
I have loads to do.
But i shouldn't complain.
I'm sure there are many pple out there who are worse off than me.
But im not that good either.
Still, i have to be positive...
Anyway, was pondering over some issues last night.
Someone commented that i was imagining things.
Another one said that i was out of my mind.
Some questions that kept popping out and sent me to str8 to lethargy while i was under the flu medicine spell. Maybe Virgos are made like that.. can't seem to get it off the mind... I thought i knew the answer and i knew what to do next and i know what not to think about but still... it pops out!
I m sure what i have to do for now.
But aint not sure whether it's a happy path for me.
Just afraid im stalling things.
It probably will be better in another way.
No time for me to say more.
I need to recuperate for the new challenge(s) ahead!
SINUS, get off my nose!!
Goodnight everybody.
doubt if anyone reads and understands.
its just a pointless post.
But i shouldn't complain.
I'm sure there are many pple out there who are worse off than me.
But im not that good either.
Still, i have to be positive...
Anyway, was pondering over some issues last night.
Someone commented that i was imagining things.
Another one said that i was out of my mind.
Some questions that kept popping out and sent me to str8 to lethargy while i was under the flu medicine spell. Maybe Virgos are made like that.. can't seem to get it off the mind... I thought i knew the answer and i knew what to do next and i know what not to think about but still... it pops out!
I m sure what i have to do for now.
But aint not sure whether it's a happy path for me.
Just afraid im stalling things.
It probably will be better in another way.
No time for me to say more.
I need to recuperate for the new challenge(s) ahead!
SINUS, get off my nose!!
Goodnight everybody.
doubt if anyone reads and understands.
its just a pointless post.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home