静话论

一杯咖啡。一段故事。一人的绝症。

12/15/2006

Accidentals

Was doing some aimless surfing and saw a senior's blog.

He was blogging about his school's band camp and how interesting it was. I think the school is such a blessing with him around. But what caught my eye was this paragraph...

Had to go down to XXX to do some oboe teaching as requested by KH....I knew the school is currently occupying the old XX campus, ... tried unsuccesfully to locate the school's entrance... until much later with some luck. But the kids were having tea break.... so ... I also went for tea break!! and better still... jio-ed by KH and... Mr XXX!! He was there to do a percussion masterclass (well...he's more than qualified to). Have I ever told you how cute Mr XXX is?!?!?!? He's so fun to talk to and listen.... one of the first things he asked me was to come to deh-JC to be band teacher-in-charge... hahahaha... but I quite understand his plight having learnt that the deh-J folks don't have ANY band practice for this entire month of December just because ..... the teachers aren't around. Hai... even worse... the deh-J folks are participating in the upcoming JC Band Festival next week.... at their own expense!!!! Gee... they're really making a bad name for us band teachers-in-charge.... band is MORE than just ... a CCA... sigh


I seriously believed, NJBand, is never around for nothing. I believed it did train us to believe in what we believe in now. Continue to breed more Band teachers-in-charge!! we need them badly!!!

Go senior.
Even though we don't know each other but we do believe in the same stuffs.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home