Love Letter
(warning: do not read if you are not my pretty boy dear)
This came a bit late but anyway here's to you dear!
Time for some anniversary celebrations?
Where should we go for some romantic getaway? Oh and how do we compromise your city nature with my craving for the blue skies and clear waters? That's something to think about.
Sighz, wherever we go, we'll get stares from pple around us.
But oh it's you that's so unique & I swear they were not looking at me, but you, my pretty boy dear.
I remember seeing u behind the glass pane. it was the first time when i mustered enough courage to ask the lady for your number. Due to some unforseen circumstances, we were unable to see each other for 4 painful-and-seems-like-never-ending months but finally we met! From then on, I knew u were the one... that's when i was sure... that it's you.
HAHA. oh yeah, i forgot the foto that i took of u when we first got together.
Happy 1st Month Anniversary!

*P.S. To all out there... what were u thinking of?
This came a bit late but anyway here's to you dear!
Time for some anniversary celebrations?
Where should we go for some romantic getaway? Oh and how do we compromise your city nature with my craving for the blue skies and clear waters? That's something to think about.
Sighz, wherever we go, we'll get stares from pple around us.
But oh it's you that's so unique & I swear they were not looking at me, but you, my pretty boy dear.
I remember seeing u behind the glass pane. it was the first time when i mustered enough courage to ask the lady for your number. Due to some unforseen circumstances, we were unable to see each other for 4 painful-and-seems-like-never-ending months but finally we met! From then on, I knew u were the one... that's when i was sure... that it's you.
HAHA. oh yeah, i forgot the foto that i took of u when we first got together.
Happy 1st Month Anniversary!

*P.S. To all out there... what were u thinking of?


2 Comments:
At 6/12/06 4:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
chey.. i thought you were talking about me..
on the other hand.. 4D!!!! yea... 拜六礼拜,会不会开?
At 6/12/06 9:58 PM,
J|nGLeZz said…
yeah you wished.. haha
Post a Comment
<< Home