Bleak.
Usual bout of stuffs in the beginning of the year.
I donno but it's just a bit bothering.
Probably quite a bit, cos i was fidgeting much in the office, unable to settle down for some proper preps at work.
Questions filled my mind.
a little distracted.
Lucky there wasn't any lessons as it was the O release today.
(then again, lessons will probably draw me away from all that questions)
It's probably time to think about the questions.
Is the BEST really THE BEST when everyone tells u the same thing.
"YOU should.... " and more "you SHOULD...."-s.
Oh weLL.
At least let me finish 2007.
I'll probably see the importance of the decision then.
I donno but it's just a bit bothering.
Probably quite a bit, cos i was fidgeting much in the office, unable to settle down for some proper preps at work.
Questions filled my mind.
a little distracted.
Lucky there wasn't any lessons as it was the O release today.
(then again, lessons will probably draw me away from all that questions)
It's probably time to think about the questions.
Is the BEST really THE BEST when everyone tells u the same thing.
"YOU should.... " and more "you SHOULD...."-s.
Oh weLL.
At least let me finish 2007.
I'll probably see the importance of the decision then.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home