It's BACK with a vengeance
It's not the first time to have long hours of lessons on the last day of the week.
The day started off lashing some irresponsible kids who just can't be bothered. The lesson was obviously wasted. Sometimes i just wished i can just teleport myself somewhere else. Suddenly I just miss shawn kenneth ian joshua chiyuan christopher and more so much. ARGH.
Intermittent pains again but not as much as what i had previously. But frequent dizzy spells spreaded across the day and i did have to sit down on the table when i feel my balancing seemed a little bit off.
Anyway i think the medication did help, but it did turn my mood down very much indeed. I couldn't even think and fend for myself during the morning meeting (or rather to siam the arrow directed @ me). The headache was so bad i did not want to admit and it was blank all the while. Even when Aysel told me i had to voice my opinions but i really wasn't thinking straight... manz. Even till now, it's like so lethargic and throbbing.
Sigh. Patience is all time low, damn.
Just lashed at the bandits for their wasting of water.
I didnt even need YCK to tell me off before i told them off.
Probably i won't realise the importance if i was a student too.
It was just not a good day.
I'm sure the pain's back for a vengeance.
I woke up in the middle of the night breaking out in cold sweat and gnawing pains.
Struggled to switch off the aircon, curled myself to keep myself warm and force myself back to dreamland. I didnt even bothered what time was it... just wasn't close enough to be waking up time. But it was good i didn't need medication to go back to sleep... probably i was just too tired.
Why DONT I have a choice.
(to be rid of this pain)
sigh.
The day started off lashing some irresponsible kids who just can't be bothered. The lesson was obviously wasted. Sometimes i just wished i can just teleport myself somewhere else. Suddenly I just miss shawn kenneth ian joshua chiyuan christopher and more so much. ARGH.
Intermittent pains again but not as much as what i had previously. But frequent dizzy spells spreaded across the day and i did have to sit down on the table when i feel my balancing seemed a little bit off.
Anyway i think the medication did help, but it did turn my mood down very much indeed. I couldn't even think and fend for myself during the morning meeting (or rather to siam the arrow directed @ me). The headache was so bad i did not want to admit and it was blank all the while. Even when Aysel told me i had to voice my opinions but i really wasn't thinking straight... manz. Even till now, it's like so lethargic and throbbing.
Sigh. Patience is all time low, damn.
Just lashed at the bandits for their wasting of water.
I didnt even need YCK to tell me off before i told them off.
Probably i won't realise the importance if i was a student too.
It was just not a good day.
I'm sure the pain's back for a vengeance.
I woke up in the middle of the night breaking out in cold sweat and gnawing pains.
Struggled to switch off the aircon, curled myself to keep myself warm and force myself back to dreamland. I didnt even bothered what time was it... just wasn't close enough to be waking up time. But it was good i didn't need medication to go back to sleep... probably i was just too tired.
Why DONT I have a choice.
(to be rid of this pain)
sigh.


1 Comments:
At 2/2/07 5:18 PM,
Scott McLean said…
Hi, What's going on there today? I'm just seeing some blogs, now that I updated mine. I wish you the best. Take care,
Scott
Post a Comment
<< Home