静话论

一杯咖啡。一段故事。一人的绝症。

1/01/2007

Museum Tours

I had a dream once when i was very much younger.
I wanted to become an archaeologist and i remembered penning it down in one of the short essays my mom made me write before i enter school.
As I grew older, i knew this dream will never come true.
and so i loved the museums.

I'm a museum person.
I love to spend hours in museums looking at the exhibits and exploring the little details everywhere on everything & i get really worked up if im being rushed at... well, it's been a long time since i visited any museums on the island and i was simply hyped up!!

The first stop was Asian Civilisation Museum. I shall save all the little details or reflections in them.. just sharing some of the crappy moments here!


Next is Civil Defence Museum, surprise visit when we were on the way to the philatelic museum. Firemen Caps! woo hoo .. red hot!!

Never did i know there was this Singapore Philatelic Museum where all the stamp collections are! Which i had great fun going through all the photospots! Got another family with kids doing all the same rubbish acts together. I was such a big kid there!! I am A 1 buck STAMP! hee

1 Comments:

  • At 6/1/07 1:56 AM, Blogger werniee said…

    Oh I am such not a museum person!!! Haha... I get really bored looking at artefacts without someone telling me its story... Stories are more interesting. =)

    I am looking forward to going to my zoo soon... booked my free zoo pass liao... hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home