Art Work
Down with the dreadful flu and lucky i still have youtube!
reminds me of those days when i sprint home to watch this programme called ART ATTACK. I donno if anybody remembers this, but i think i've seen some reruns later on on Arts Central. haha.
Anyways, I really love this! haha... enjoy!
reminds me of those days when i sprint home to watch this programme called ART ATTACK. I donno if anybody remembers this, but i think i've seen some reruns later on on Arts Central. haha.
Anyways, I really love this! haha... enjoy!


2 Comments:
At 18/10/06 6:06 PM,
Fluff said…
love watching Art Attack!!! now still got meh? My colleague told me there's an "Art Attack" book leh..~
At 18/10/06 6:30 PM,
J|nGLeZz said…
yeah i think there still is .. but its still the same old series! haha really? got art attack book? cool!!
Post a Comment
<< Home