静话论

一杯咖啡。一段故事。一人的绝症。

7/26/2006

Hello?

i need to recharge. BADLY.
i'm really lethargic today.
damn. damn. damn.
was mumbling some mild!@#$#%^ while bitching about stuffs @ work with my sister-in-law @ the back seat of the car.
mummy was saying i shouldnt say that as im supposedly an educator.
well, i was just feeling frustrated and said i could have said much more worse.

not good. not good @ all.
well well ...
hello??
anybody around??

3 Comments:

  • At 28/7/06 6:17 PM, Blogger Fluff said…

    despite us being an educator, we are still humans and prone to make errors and scold vulgarity. :p The difference between us and the rest is we watch our words when we're infront of the rest.

     
  • At 28/7/06 8:51 PM, Blogger werniee said…

    A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly.

     
  • At 28/7/06 9:04 PM, Blogger Fluff said…

    kakakak..so cheem. I think I know why I'm always angry with my students.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home