HappY!
YAY!!
Nothing can contain my happiness during contact time today when i saw my name NOT UNDER A PARTICULAR PERSON'S NAME... i was even more overjoyed when i saw my name UNDER A PARTICULAR PERSON'S NAME... haha!
I donno... though it's nothing to be THAT happy about... but i seriously AM HAPPY!!
well... then again... i donno whether it's just the calm before the storm... CROSS MY FINGERS FIRST!! =)
Also it's a beautiful monday too... =)
I hope u were happy @ that moment too.. +)
Nothing can contain my happiness during contact time today when i saw my name NOT UNDER A PARTICULAR PERSON'S NAME... i was even more overjoyed when i saw my name UNDER A PARTICULAR PERSON'S NAME... haha!
I donno... though it's nothing to be THAT happy about... but i seriously AM HAPPY!!
well... then again... i donno whether it's just the calm before the storm... CROSS MY FINGERS FIRST!! =)
Also it's a beautiful monday too... =)
I hope u were happy @ that moment too.. +)
Labels: happyness


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home