静话论

一杯咖啡。一段故事。一人的绝症。

1/18/2007

Oh WeLL....

Sitting at my desk trying to finish up the justifications and unfinished biz of the Budget after someone decides to throw temper infront of the queen and shoved me the remains at me and commented inappropriately at the wrong time (directed @ the queen).

Unprofessional it seems.
When this may just end up busting the already meagre sum that we are getting.
I don't need anymore cut-offs please.

Gimme a break.
throwing ur temper (even @ the queen) doesn't work here.
Please help to save ur ass, and don't let me clean up ur mess.
But what can i do except to clean up for the benefit of the little ones.
I can only pick up the remains and said: i will try my best to work around it.

I know its not good to beg and we arent paid to beg.
BUT for the good of everyone, please think carefully before u do anything rash.
what do u expect to return when u insists on stuffs when they downright slammed @ us? It's just me cleaning up the god damn mess.

I noe i may seem like some bitch feeding off someone's hands but if i can choose, i will throw a temper too. BUT we know we can't and it won't solve any problem @ all. Swallowing sometimes is part and parcel of life. I cant swallow well sometimes, but i have to.. just simply, to save all of our dear asses and still keep some benefits for the little ones.

I noe it came from ur heart that you want to fight for the kids.
But this is not the way to do it.
This is something i can't swallow.
@ ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home