SigHz.
Disappointed.
Can't help but say this, it's utterly hurtful.
Yes. We have all grown up.
Priorities we all say, and probably we forgot that everyone did not have the same Priorities. But it doesnt seem accepting and understanding when I received the msg this morning.
And the fact that the religion had to come out was even more shocking.
If i ever felt that way, how did i manage those years to help out with the year end celebrations. it's all a bad move. why did i ever do that.
I can understand the anxiety.
I certainly would not want my own joyous occasion to end up like that.
But i certainly would never want my friends to feel pressurised over my own stuffs.
I knew I had a task to complete.
And over the past weeks I had been trying to get the necessary stuffs.
All I wanted to do was to let those who are busy to focus on their work, let those who need to prepare for their own stuffs to concentrate without any pressure. And all that was misunderstood because of my forgetfulness of emailing everyone. And that i only have myself to blame.
I am happy. even though i am not into marriages.
I am joyful. even though i don't believe in love anymore.
I am delighted that everyone of my friends can find their own happiness.
But I am really sad tonight.
What had gone wrong here.
But Don't Worry.
It'll be out on time.
Can't help but say this, it's utterly hurtful.
Yes. We have all grown up.
Priorities we all say, and probably we forgot that everyone did not have the same Priorities. But it doesnt seem accepting and understanding when I received the msg this morning.
And the fact that the religion had to come out was even more shocking.
If i ever felt that way, how did i manage those years to help out with the year end celebrations. it's all a bad move. why did i ever do that.
I can understand the anxiety.
I certainly would not want my own joyous occasion to end up like that.
But i certainly would never want my friends to feel pressurised over my own stuffs.
I knew I had a task to complete.
And over the past weeks I had been trying to get the necessary stuffs.
All I wanted to do was to let those who are busy to focus on their work, let those who need to prepare for their own stuffs to concentrate without any pressure. And all that was misunderstood because of my forgetfulness of emailing everyone. And that i only have myself to blame.
I am happy. even though i am not into marriages.
I am joyful. even though i don't believe in love anymore.
I am delighted that everyone of my friends can find their own happiness.
But I am really sad tonight.
What had gone wrong here.
But Don't Worry.
It'll be out on time.


1 Comments:
At 27/11/06 9:36 PM,
边教边学 said…
sometimes, communication with closed friends is even harder cos it really hurts. but aslong as you all care about each other, keep the same 'wishes', it does not mater. clam down, and do your own part first ok? do explanation when needed, you will be understood i am sure. friendship is like wang lihong, everyone love him and you will never loss him.
Post a Comment
<< Home